PrimeFilm XA Plus
▪ Auto 135 Roll Film & Filmstrip Scanning
▪ Manual 135 Slide Scanning
▪ Auto Focus
▪ 10,000 dpi / Ture Color
▪ Optimal Brightness - Auto Exposure
▪ IR Dust/Scratch Removal - Magic Touch
▪ HDR - Multipass Xposure
▪ Color Reconstruction - Auto Color
▪ Noise Reduction
▪ Support Mac/Windows
▪ Auto roll film & film strip scanning - With the unique technique of auto film feader, PrimeFilm XA Plus allow users to insert film strip and roll film contiously, which is capable of scanning a great amount of film frames (up to 40).
▪ Auto focus - With the built in hardware design of automatic lifted platform at the front of the scanner, XA Plus adjusts focus automatically for optimum sharpness.
▪ Enhanced Image Quality - XA Plus offer higher color saturation than XAs, users can have images with more natural color.
▪ Superior image quality - With 4.2 dynamic range and a resolution of 10,000 dpi, PrimeFilm XA Plus Film provides high quality scanning capability of 135 slide and film.
▪ User friendly interface
1. Viewing window - With the viewing window on the top of the scanner, users can see the whole scanning process.
2. One button scan - Users can experience faster scanning process by using one button scan.
3. Functional buttons - With the buttons on the top of the scanner, users can eject, reverse and forward film by a single press.
▪ Enhanced software support
a. Optimal brightness - Auto Exposure technology achieve optimal brightness, which helps the image to become neither too dark nor too bright.
b. Bleaching reduction - Auto Contrast technology makes highlights appear lighter and shadows appear darker within images.
c. Infrared dust and scratch removal - Magic Touch technology eliminates flaws in film, such as dust or scratches, in the final image scan.
d. Optimal dynamic range - Multipass Xposure technology scans each frame or slide multiple times to enhance the detail of dark area without sacrificing the bright area.
e. Higher color accuracy - Accurate color adjustment, resulting in vibrant images with optimal brightness, contrast and saturation.
f. Digital noise reduction - Isolate and manage noise/grain in both highlight and shadow areas without sacrificing image detail.g. Fading Film Color Correction - As the films are placed in a long period of time, it will become fading. We have unique technology to correct this issue.
▪ Enhanced scanning speed - PrimeFilm XA Plus offer 1.7 times faster scan speed than PrimeFilm XAs for scanning one negative film frame, users can get high quality image with a resolution of 5,000 dpi just within 2 minutes.
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows 7/8/10/11, 32 & 64bit
• RAM: 4GB Minumum (8 GB or more Highly Recommended)
• Hard Disk Free Space: 50 GB or more
• Operating system: Mac OS X 10.7 (minimum), PowerPC chip not supported
• RAM: 4 GB Minumum (8 GB or more Highly Recommended)
• Hard Disk Free Space: 50 GB or more
Where to buy ?
You can buy our accessories from our direct shop: Scanacedirect
For more reseller information, please contact us via the product inquiry form below.
|Scanning Media||135 Mounted Slide, Filmstrip & Roll Film|
|Advanced Features||Auto Roll Film Scanning (up to 40 Frames) & Auto Focus|
|User Friendly Interface||
• One Button Scan
• Buttons for Ejecting, Reverseing and Forwarding
• Viewing window
|Light Source||White and Infrared LED Array|
|Sensor||Linear Array Color CCD|
48 bits per Pixel (color mode)
16 bits per Pixel (grayscale mode)
|Image File Format||JPG, TIF|
|Scanning Area||24.3mm x 36.5mm (H x W)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 ONLY (USB 1.1 not supported)|
Input: AC 100-240V; 50/60 Hz
Output: 12V DC / 1.5A
• Wall-Mount Adapter
|Dimensions||10.8 x 7.2 x 3.7 inch (27.4 x 18.3 x 9.4 cm)|
|Net Weight||4.9 lb (2.22kg)|
Mac OS 10.7 (minimum)
Please refer to the Quick Installation Quide before downloading: