PrimeFilm XA Plus
▪ Auto 135 Roll Film & Filmstrip Scanning
▪ Manual 135 Slide Scanning
▪ Auto Focus
▪ 10,000 dpi / Ture Color
▪ Optimal Brightness - Auto Exposure
▪ IR Dust/Scratch Removal - Magic Touch
▪ HDR - Multipass Xposure
▪ Color Reconstruction - Auto Color
▪ Noise Reduction
▪ Support Mac/Windows
▪ Auto roll film & film strip scanning - With the unique technique of auto film feader, PrimeFilm XA Plus allow users to insert film strip and roll film contiously, which is capable of scanning a great amount of film frames (up to 40).
▪ Auto focus - With the built in hardware design of automatic lifted platform at the front of the scanner, XA Plus adjusts focus automatically for optimum sharpness.
▪ Enhanced Image Quality - XA Plus offer higher color saturation than XAs, users can have images with more natural color.
▪ 10,000 dpi resolution with true color - Different from the majority of DSLR or CMOS scanner using Area CMOS Bayer pattern to simulate RGB, all film scanners from Pacific Image use true RGB linear array CCD to scan, which helps PrimeFilm XA Plus to provides high quality scanning capability of 135 slide and film.
▪ User friendly interface
1. Viewing window - With the viewing window on the top of the scanner, users can see the whole scanning process.
2. One button scan - Users can experience faster scanning process by using one button scan.
3. Functional buttons - With the buttons on the top of the scanner, users can eject, reverse and forward film by a single press.
▪ Enhanced software support
a. Optimal brightness - Auto Exposure technology achieve optimal brightness, which helps the image to become neither too dark nor too bright.
b. Bleaching reduction - Auto Contrast technology makes highlights appear lighter and shadows appear darker within images.
c. Infrared dust and scratch removal - Magic Touch technology eliminates flaws in film, such as dust or scratches, in the final image scan.
d. Optimal dynamic range - Multipass Xposure technology scans each frame or slide multiple times to enhance the detail of dark area without sacrificing the bright area.
e. Higher color accuracy - Accurate color adjustment, resulting in vibrant images with optimal brightness, contrast and saturation.
f. Digital noise reduction - Isolate and manage noise/grain in both highlight and shadow areas without sacrificing image detail.g. Fading Film Color Correction - As the films are placed in a long period of time, it will become fading. We have unique technology to correct this issue.
▪ Enhanced scanning speed - PrimeFilm XA Plus offer 1.7 times faster scan speed than PrimeFilm XAs for scanning one negative film frame, users can get high quality image with a resolution of 5,000 dpi just within 2 minutes.
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows 7/8/10/11, 32 & 64bit
• RAM: 4GB Minumum (8 GB or more Highly Recommended)
• Hard Disk Free Space: 50 GB or more
• Operating system: Mac OS X 10.7 (minimum), PowerPC chip not supported
• RAM: 4 GB Minumum (8 GB or more Highly Recommended)
• Hard Disk Free Space: 50 GB or more
Where to buy ?
You can buy our accessories from our direct shop: Scanacedirect
For more reseller information, please contact us via the product inquiry form below.
|Scanning Media||135 Mounted Slide, Filmstrip & Roll Film|
|Advanced Features||Auto Roll Film Scanning (up to 40 Frames) & Auto Focus|
|User Friendly Interface||
• One Button Scan
• Buttons for Ejecting, Reverseing and Forwarding
• Viewing window
|Light Source||White and Infrared LED Array|
|Sensor||Linear Array Color CCD|
48 bits per Pixel (color mode)
16 bits per Pixel (grayscale mode)
|Image File Format||JPG, TIF|
|Scanning Area||24.3mm x 36.5mm (H x W)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 ONLY (USB 1.1 not supported)|
Input: AC 100-240V; 50/60 Hz
Output: 12V DC / 1.5A
• Wall-Mount Adapter
|Dimensions||10.8 x 7.2 x 3.7 inch (27.4 x 18.3 x 9.4 cm)|
|Net Weight||4.9 lb (2.22kg)|
Mac OS 10.7 (minimum)
Please refer to the Quick Installation Quide before downloading: