▪ Auto Batch Scan 135 Mounted Slides
▪ 10,000 dpi/48-bit Output
▪ 4.2 Dynamic Range
▪ Magic Touch - Dust/Scratch Removal
▪ Multipass Xposure - Higher color accuracy
▪ Auto Color - Color reconstruction
▪ DNR - Digital Noise Reduction
▪ Support Mac/Windows
▪ Auto Batch Slide Scanning - With the included slide magazine, the PowerSlide X is capable of non-stop scanning up to 50 slides at a time.
▪ Superior Image Quality - With advanced 10,000dpi optical resolution, 48-bit data conversion, Dmax 4.2 dynamic range, PowerSlide X captures and digitizes a crisp and vivid image from the slide.
▪ User friendly interface
1. Quick Slide Viewer - The PowerSlide X has built-in a mini light panel which allows users to conveniently view the slide image before scanning.
2. Manual Front Control Panel - Users can advance or reverse the slide tray by pressing the navigation buttons
3. One scan button - By pressing the one scan button, users can experience faster scanning process.
▪ Infrared dust and scratch removal - Magic Touch technology eliminates flaws in film, such as dust or scratches, in the final image scan.
▪ Optimal dynamic range - Multipass Xposure technology scans each frame or slide multiple times to enhance the detail of dark area without sacrificing the bright area.
▪ Higher color accuracy - Accurate color adjustment, resulting in vibrant images with optimal brightness, contrast and saturation.
▪ Digital noise dectection - Isolate and manage noise/grain in both highlight and shadow areas without sacrificing image detail.
▪ Fading Film Color Correction - As the films are placed in a long period of time, it will become fading. We have unique technology to correct this issue.
Minimum System Requirements
• Windows 7/8/10/11 32&64 bit
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more highly recommended)
• 50 GB of available hard disk space for software installation (more required for image storage)
• Color Monitor with 16-bit color video card
• 1024 x 768 monitor resolution
• Mac OS X 10.7 (minimum), PowerPC NOT supported
• 4 GB of RAM (8 GB or more highly recommended)
• 50 GB of available hard disk space (additional space required for software installation and more required for image storage)
• 1024 x 768 monitor resolution
Where to buy ?
You can buy our scanners from our resellers including Adorama, Amazon and B&H
You can buy our accessories from our direct shop: Scanacedirect
For more reseller information, please contact us via the product inquiry form below.
|Scanning Media||135 Mounted Slides|
|Advanced Features||Auto Batch Slide Scanning (Max: 50 slides at a time)|
|User friendly interface||
• Slide Viewer
• One Button Scan
• Manual Front Control Panel
|Light Source||White and Infrared LED Array|
|Sensor||Linear Array Color CCD|
48 Bits per Pixel (color mode)
16 Bits per Pixel (grayscale mode)
|Image File Format||JPG, TIF|
|Scanning Area||37mm x 37mm (H x W)|
Input: AC 100-240V; 50/60 Hz
Output: 12V DC / 1.5A
|Accessories||• 50 Slide Magazine
• Wall-Mount Adapter
• USB 2.0 Cable
• Quick Installation Guide
|Dimensions||300 (L) x 290 (W) x 125 (H)mm (11.8 x 11.4 x 5 inch)|
|Net Weight||2.5Kg (5.51lb)|
Mac OS 10.7 (minimum)
Please refer to the Quick Installation Quide before downloading:
/archive/scanner/PIE_QIG 2021 ENGLISH_2021_12_17.pdf
Driver for Mac OS 10.7 or higher
Driver for Windows 7/8/10/11 32 & 64 bit